Bucky being all repentant and wanting to atone for his crimes and willing to take any punishment required until he’s told he’s going to be training the Young Avengers. Then he’s firmly in fuck this shit I was brainwashed I don’t deserve this I don’t deserve this for fuck’s sake Tommy don’t think I can’t see you put that grenade back where you found it…mode
While the kids alternate between driving Bucky crazy and trying to make him smile.
#crying about it#bucky babysitting the young avengers is a very important concept to me#bucky barnes#young avengers#steve why#steve why do i have to do it#steven#stevEN GRANT ROGERS DONT YOU LAUGH AT ME#WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA#’you did#buck’#I TAKE IT BACK#’no takebacks - they’re yours now’#THAT DOESN”T MAKE ANY SENSE#why would you rather we gave them to stark?#I —what?#no#that’s not what i’m saying#but lord#why me?#and steve just laughs for like thirteen years (via ink-phoenix)
"I am not a suitable role model for kids, Steve!"
"You were my role model…"
"EXACTLY! LOOK HOW YOU TURNED OUT! OOH LOOK, A PLANE, LET’S CRASH IT INTO THE ARCTIC!"
"One time, Buck, one time. Let it go.”
#steve threatens to tell their parents bucky just sits on them #creates impossible obstacle courses for them to get around so they cant leave #(just yells at billy a lot because there’s nothing he can do to keep that kid inside and safe) #kate gets him with the net arrow one time and he shows up at clint’s door with a thunderstorm on his face #’'I KNOW WHERE SHE GOT THIS BARTON. DON'T THINK I DON'T.” #basically his whole life like that one panel where kate and eli save him and he’s like ???WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? GO HOME (via ohrogerss)
One of my Marauder headcanons is that Remus was pressured into taking Care of Magical Creatures with the rest of the group and he’s terrible at it. Like completely and utterly awful at it because the magical creatures can tell he’s not quite human so they freak out. So they all have various stories about times Remus was almost killed by practically everything.
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
I want to get people into Welcome to Night Vale, but it’s so hard to sell like “hey if you like gay radio show hosts and totalitarian governments and clouds that drop dead animals on small desert towns then boy do I have a show for you”
Try explaining what “audio books” you’re listening to while shelving books in your local library, to the librarians you’re working with. And then accidentally mentioning the Night Vale librarians.
guys what do hostages do if they have to pee really badly
like do the bad guys let you have toilet breaks or escort you to the loo
My cousin was held for 36 hours by the Gulf cartel. He said they were pretty chill about bathroom breaks.
I want more to that story
- (A gay couple has just met up in the restaurant and kissed each other upon arrival. Another customer has seen this and is obviously angry.)
- Angry Customer: “Damn f**s.”
- Gay Man: “Excuse me?”
- Angry Customer: “You heard me, you little s***. Let’s not make this into some little pride protest, okay? I have to accept that you’re going to live your lifestyle, and you have to accept that I’ve got freedom of speech.”
- Gay Man: *quietly* “Is it too much to ask for a little human decency?”
- Angry Customer: “Human? Listen up, what you’re doing is not human. I think I have the right to determine what I think is human.”
- (The manager shows up. He’s a quiet Italian man who I assume is conservative due to the Christian imagery and portrait of Reagan he keeps around the restaurant.)
- Angry Customer: *to the owner* “Hey, can you move either them or us to another table?”
- (Instead of responding to the angry customer, the owner instead speaks to his wife.)
- Owner: “I’m sorry ma’am, but we have a strict ‘no pets’ policy in my restaurant.”
- Wife: “Uh, I, uh, what? I don’t have a—”
- Owner: “Well, according to your talking monkey over here, I can determine who’s a human and who’s not. You bring an animal into my restaurant; I gotta assume it’s your pet.”
- (The angry customer storms out. When I left, the owner was giving his description, and copies of security camera footage, to the biggest crowd of police I’ve seen. Apparently it’s a bad idea to not pay your bill at a restaurant that gives free coffee to cops.)